Remodeling Rebound 2015: An Innovative Plan for Exceptional Home Renovation
Harvard’s Joint Center for Housing Studies 2015 report, Emerging Trends in the Remodeling Market, indicates that the remodeling industry has almost fully rebounded from the 2007-2009 recession that was initiated by the collapse of the eight billion dollar housing bubble. In comparison with the general housing market, the hardier recovery of the home remodeling sector can be attributed to:
- Homeowners with lower interest rates deciding to remodel rather than buy new homes
- Stimulus programs giving tax breaks for homeowners using energy-efficient home products
- Growing rental property demand compelling landlords to reinvest in leased property
Home remodeling projects equal 1.8% of economic activity in the US. Property owners living in metropolitan areas have contributed most to home remodeling spending since incomes and property values are traditionally higher in those areas. Though the percentage of homeowners who are remodeling is below the pre-recession average, continued increase in property owners’ equity and rental prices predict that, “investment in improvements to the nation’s housing stock is likely to strengthen,” the Joint Center for Housing Studies report notes.
As you take investing in your property into consideration, it is advantageous to examine what the Window & Door Replacement Company can do for you. An experienced, family-owned company that’s a division of Palm Beach Window & Door, the Window & Door Replacement Company’s professional staff handles every instance of your home remodeling project. You can expect the Window & Door Replacement Company to supervise the remodeling of your home by:
- Conducting a comprehensive on-site examination of your property to determine your best window and door replacementoptions
- Helping you make wise product selections that fit your function, style and financial requirements best
- Securing all permits to ensure your plans meet municipal codes
- Appointing a dedicated Project Manager to plan and manage the installation process in an efficient manner and protect your household’s daily routine
- Providing an in-house team of professionals that have undergone complete background checks, are fully licensed, bonded and insured, and do all work involved in the installation of your replacement windows and doors; never subcontractors
- Addressing and repairing any and all unpredictable circumstances or structural demands
- Delivering work sure of satisfying Florida’s strict building and inspection codes
- Maintaining your windows and doors to operate like new long after their initial installation
Considering the structural impact of installing new windows and doors in your home, selectively chosen teams offering expert installation and service provide the professional, well-executed result that homeowners expect. The Window & Door Replacement Company provides a full service, turn-key solution to your home remodeling projects.